Tuesday, September 1, 2009

San Francisco to Houston, Atlanta, NYC, Houston, Sf Again. Whew!

Yes, I had to get from San Francisco to New York City with Lexi to see the Little Mermaid as promised. Tiring week but today I have access to a normal computer with excellent Internet so maybe I can get some stuff posted. I just put up photos of my visit to New York City's Museum Of Modern Art. Hopefully I can get some other images on of the sights we saw over the weekend. Visit Facebook for more stuff.


Follow Alan's Travels!



Digg It | Add to Technorati | Save on Del.icio.us | Stumble It | Facebook

0 comments:

Privacy Policy                                                                                   © Alan Mizell 2009 - 2010

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP