Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Phantom Canyon Road, Colorado

Phantom Canyon Road, Colorado



One of the scariest, most beautiful, and certainly memorable drives I took on
the 14,000 mile USA road trip.
This tiny ribbon of dirt and gravel winds along stunning cliff sides above the
Phantom Canyon from Canon City to Cripple Creek, CO.
Enjoy the images, and let me apologize for their smaller size. Really disheartening
that
I somehow lost the original files, I believe due to the Asus netbook crashing on me.
Lucky for me Facebook hosted some of the images so I was able to save them to
share.


Follow Alan's Travels!



Digg It | Add to Technorati | Save on Del.icio.us | Stumble It | Facebook

0 comments:

Privacy Policy                                                                                   © Alan Mizell 2009 - 2010

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP