Saturday, August 22, 2009

Out of Touch, Hopefully Back In the Loop...

Hi folks.
First I have to apologize for being out of touch so much. Let me explain. Logistically the blog is hard to update on the road with a small computer and iffy Internet connections. Picture resizing is almost traumatic for me. Also, we spent over a week in Las Vegas and Interent access was 15 dollars a day and the day was long and tiring. Two days past that the hotels had no accesss. Tonight I do.

Anyway, I believe that from now on I shall try and use the blog to update the details of travel and catch all my friends up to where we are. And images shall be posted on Facebook where it is easy and painless.

Thanks,
Alan
P.S. I just posted some more Las Vegas images tonight and much more stuff to come.


Follow Alan's Travels!



Digg It | Add to Technorati | Save on Del.icio.us | Stumble It | Facebook

0 comments:

Privacy Policy                                                                                   © Alan Mizell 2009 - 2010

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP