Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Before Leaving, Have The Dog Get A Vet Visit

You Want To Stick What Where?


Before heading out on the road I bought my Dog Trixi to the vet for a check-up and all that. She will be staying with Lexi and Oliver while I am away. She's really cool with the idea of her sister Lexi but that hairy beast Oliver, well, she will have to see...
I just had to share this shot of Trixi's worried sideways glance after having her temp checked. You know where they stick that thermometer, right?
Where the sun don't shine!

By the way, have you voted to send Alan Around The World to where the sun don't shine yet?
Vote to send me to Antarctica PLEASE.

I know, that sun thing is more the North Pole but how could I pass up the chance to drop that joke in?


Follow Alan's Travels!



Digg It | Add to Technorati | Save on Del.icio.us | Stumble It | Facebook

2 comments:

Adorabibble July 22, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

there is plenty of sun in the land where it don't shine!
just because we get 3 or more solid months of no sun rise in the winter, doesn't mean that we have no sun!

BLLLEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan July 22, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Oh. Well, I will learn more about the world soon!

Privacy Policy                                                                                   © Alan Mizell 2009 - 2010

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP