Friday, July 24, 2009

Calling Cards I Ordered To Hand Out On The Road

Don't Call It A Business Card!


I ordered a thousand of these 'calling cards' online for only a few bucks so I could hand them out to people I meet who might want to follow along on the blog.
So many times lately my purchases led to questions about me taking a trip. When I described the bike adventure and told people about the blog they always start looking for an ink pen to write the domain name down.
This shall greatly simplify the process. Who I am, what I am doing, how to follow along or contact me. I will leave small stacks with several friends and take a couple of hundred along with me. More can be mailed to my stops along the way.
What do you think? Leave a comment please.
And PLEASE go vote for me to go to Antarctica through the link at the top of the page!!!!


Follow Alan's Travels!



Digg It | Add to Technorati | Save on Del.icio.us | Stumble It | Facebook

6 comments:

Douglas July 25, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Yeah, more like an anti-business card.

Alan July 25, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Perfect, I love that. I can see myself telling folks "Here, have one of my anti-business cards"!

Melodie Douglas Art July 25, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

Great idea, i'm one of those people who write down web addresses and then promptly lose them, so the card would be perfect!
By the way I loved the burn the shirts video.

Alan July 25, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Melodie, Thanks, I do the same and see people write addresses on scraps and figured this has to be better!'If I get to BC maybe we shall meet on the road!
Alan

Scope July 28, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

I think it's a good idea. I've done basically the same thing with my ink jet printer & some specialty card stock. (When writing down "scope-tech" most folks omit the "-".)

Privacy Policy                                                                                   © Alan Mizell 2009 - 2010

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP