Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fancy Biking Gloves Are Priced Like Bikinis!

Less Is More


I am sure these gloves have polysomething inserts and NASA engineered fabric liners and possibly have been worn by God, maybe even Lance Armstrong, but they seem to have forgotten the fingertips! I thought maybe they would have little zippers for the fingertip parts, like those two piece pants, but the sales clerk assured me they were made this way.
These were $24.50!
I paid $17.95 for full wrist to fingertip gloves. What a shopper. I just hope I am not troubled by the looming danger of sweaty fingertips.


Follow Alan's Travels!



Digg It | Add to Technorati | Save on Del.icio.us | Stumble It | Facebook

2 comments:

Scope July 20, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

Please create your own "hair on the palm of your hands" joke here. Still too groggy in the morning.

Privacy Policy                                                                                   © Alan Mizell 2009 - 2010

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP